BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator - E46 M3
1,834 Posts
not much to see really, mashed 4 door M3 Evo (380BHP apparently) with 1 dodgey looking rocker cover !

Extract of post

"bmw m3 evo lads posting this up for a friend that was very unlucky but very lucky in another way it a 96 m3 evo 380bhp , This car was previously owned and built by TDP and was one seriously quick car , All the engine and running gear is perfect and has a omex ecu for any more information you can contact john @ 086-8380846 €6000 ono"

another extract (clearly this guy knows or is Colt Seavers)

"when he lost control of the car he saw the pole coming so he jumped across to the passenger side seat and when it hit the pole it flung him back across and his head went out the drivers window , lucky lad only a few cuts on the head and couple of cracked ribs.."

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
and they want 6k???

Nuckin Futs!!

I would hazard a guess that the driver may have been slightly enibriated - the only people in my experience that have walked away from wrecks were under the affluence of incohol!!

6k!! can't believe that, are there many salvageable parts?

richie_rvf

·
Quattro Representative
2,187 Posts
cant view either, pain in the bum when ppeople post from a members only forum! whats he want for it then?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
6K Is the asking price, as it was an unbelievably fast car ,doesn't mean it won't take less for it ......

@ richie the driver wasn't drunk .a very slippy bit of road due to an oil delivery yard entrance there ...

@ mike sorry for the link into Racerhaven but don't know how to post up the pictures on their own

M-Tech 318is coupe

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
OUCH!!

He was lucky, I apologise for implying he was drunk, I meant that normally the people that come away unscathed from an accident like that usually are, prevents you from tensing up and breaking bones.

I fookin' hate all the crap trucks and buses leave behind them - one of the reasons I went from 2 to 4 wheels!

looks like it was in good condition pre-accident?

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Have to say - its one reason I'm happy to be behind the wheel of a BMW - couldn't imagine anyone walking away from that had it been a Civic. Hope the guys ok.

·
Quattro Representative
2,187 Posts
ouch! glad to hear he's ok. Would love to buy the engine and drop it in my car!!
Ken the E36 actually got a very bad crash test safety rating!

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Is there a contact number for this guy, I cannot find where on that forum he is posted.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Haven't bought it yet, he's looking too much money Mike, wants to offload in one piece, it was a traction control off incident - lucky bugger !

Nigel

1 - 20 of 21 Posts