BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Clothing Optional
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Im only a newbie and this is my E36 that I picked up 2 weeks ago. Its my first bmw purchase and so far Im loving it! Let me know what you think and any constructive criticism welcome!

Thanks,
Mac

There are a few minor things that need to be done on it
-Handbrake needs to be tightened
-Spoiler is missing a screw
-Drivers arch and door have some minor rust issues Need to get them done and resprayed
-Need some german number plates

Any other ideas??

·
Strava freak.
3,226 Posts
Welcome along Mac,
Car looks pretty straight. 1st thing and its pretty simple and in-expensive would be some of those silver indicator bulbs (don't worry they flash orange) like these: Bulbs.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
That interior is unusual. Looks like a clean car. She needs some M bits like the bumpers and a little lowering and she will be lovely. Good luck with it fella

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
welcome along fella you have a nice base to work with there enjoy it the e36 is a great car , i cant believe nobodys siad it yet but get that m power badge off the passenger side dash :eek::D:D

·
Clothing Optional
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
welcome along fella you have a nice base to work with there enjoy it the e36 is a great car , i cant believe nobodys siad it yet but get that m power badge off the passenger side dash :eek::D:D
Haha I know the badge has to go but I was afraid it would mark the dash?

·
!"£$%^&*
850 Posts
That badge should come off with some heat and a bit of fishing gut in behind it.

That cars got a lot of potential I reckon, the wheels are really nice. A lad I know has a set of those on his e36 lowered on konis and all the mtec kit and its got good presence on the road!The spoiler you have is unusual aswell!

Only thing i'd change on the car is the seats and doorcards they don't really tie in with the rest of the car I have an e36 interior here good condition except drivers bolster needs to be recovered. I'd sell it for cheap moneys.

Well wear!!!!

·
Clothing Optional
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That cars got a lot of potential I reckon, the wheels are really nice. A lad I know has a set of those on his e36 lowered on konis and all the mtec kit and its got good presence on the road!The spoiler you have is unusual aswell!
Is it much hassle to lower the car? Sorry if these are stupid questions I am a proper newbie

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Is it much hassle to lower the car? Sorry if these are stupid questions I am a proper newbie
nope pick up a set of lowering springs brand new there around 200 euro for eibach or you could pick up a 2nd hand set for less than a 100 euro the odd set do pop up on adverts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts