BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd give this stuff a mention too -

My interior is probably the hardest colour imaginable to keep clean - light cream carpet and leather all round.

Its been getting filthy over the last few months, cleaning it with Autoglym interior shampoo helped a bit, but it was still a bit scruffy. Tried Mer Interior Shampoo for a change - used with a nail brush. It took quite a while to get the whole interior done, but its actually cleaner now than the day I picked it up - it removed several stains that where there for the past year!

Will post pics when I get the chance

·
Registered
561 Posts
My old lad use to use Mer car wax back in the day....... when he was actually arsed what the car looked like. Made the car look like new every time. I've always thought about buying it myself when in a motor factors but i think washing is enough for me, besides the car looks better dirty or at least i keep telling myself that anyway ;)

www.bobs-shack.com
UUCMotorwerks & Forgeline wheels

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use the Mer wax as well - its surprisingly good. It was recommended by Carcraft - they used it when doing their paint renovation service.

You can even add it straight to the water you;re washing the car with if you don;t want the hassle of wax on / wax off!!

H

·
0 Posts
Gotta get me some of that. i've grey roof liner and looks like someone opened a can of coke after a few shakes. Soap and water no good.
Got to get a supplier. Does Topazman do postage??

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't think he posts - but I don't think he can get Mer stuff??? He'll correct me when I'm wrong though :D

I got mine in Halfords - only bought it because I found their polish decent.

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
quote:Originally posted by highbeem

Gotta get me some of that. i've grey roof liner and looks like someone opened a can of coke after a few shakes. Soap and water no good.
Got to get a supplier. Does Topazman do postage??
Sorry don't post as I don't make money on the stuff I just get it from a mate who gives me the discount which I pass on I can only get Meguiars and Autoglym products at present so if you are in the Big smoke or have someone who is I can pass it on etc

·
Registered
252 Posts
always found the mer brilliant myself as ken said you can add it to water, and you can use it in the rain or the sun

1 - 7 of 7 Posts