BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
The second order is not ready yet as the embroider was on
holidays and there is a backlog of orders to be completed before our order is complete
As soon as im contacted re order being ready each person will be notified by pm to arrange collection
thanks
niall

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Hi descol, I am not the person you need to be contacting about collection of merchandise. Please contact those that you made your payment to. I did not organise the group buy of the shirts, jackets, etc.

I tried to PM you this but again your Inbox is full.

From what I have read above there is a delay with the 2nd round order, this is due to the embroiderer being on holidays. Don't worry you will get your stuff. These shirts, jackets, etc. are custom embroidered to order & are not just sitting on a shelf. It was a couple of guys that came together to organise the making of the shirts & the organising of collection delivery, it is not some commercial venture for profit. So have a little patience.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Hi descol, I am not the person you need to be contacting about collection of merchandise. Please contact those that you made your payment to. I did not organise the group buy of the shirts, jackets, etc.

I tried to PM you this but again your Inbox is full.

From what I have read above there is a delay with the 2nd round order, this is due to the embroiderer being on holidays. Don't worry you will get your stuff. These shirts, jackets, etc. are custom embroidered to order & are not just sitting on a shelf. It was a couple of guys that came together to organise the making of the shirts & the organising of collection delivery, it is not some commercial venture for profit. So have a little patience.

How the hell is his pm inbox already full after 7 posts lol

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
OK this guy has contacted me, yet again about his merchandise. While I feel a tiny bit sorry for him that he hasn't gotten his gear I still told him to F off as I have explained to him that the Group Buy of T-Shirts & Jackets are nothing to do with me.
So Decol, please contact who ever you were dealing with on this NOT ME!

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
I think that who ever had or is organising the group buy should come onto the site and explain the delay etc, if I ordered something from anyone and did not recieve it especially t-shirts etc I would want a refund or a reason for the delay.

So whoever it is get the finger out and out up a public notice as to what is happening

·
wannabe beemer driver
631 Posts
think they spent the money on a new fitted kitchen, you will probably end up with a dunnes t shirt with bmw written in black marker

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
The was an update posted on the 25 of September in the group buy section. The order is in with the clothing company they have a few big contract orders in that Q ahead that have to be finished first.

Sorry for the Delay but it is out of our hands.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts