BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my hands on MW3 for the 360 this evening. In an hour or 2 it will be going on. Anyone else got it / played it?

Cheers

Goodbob

·
I hate having no car :(
1,732 Posts
Got it last night blew up a Russian armada in new York went to bed ha ha. I'll finish it later

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Running through a shanty town in Africa was surreal.....very very good. I am sad though I will complete the single player campaign before I go to the multiplayer....

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
From what ive been hearing from some of the lads who are online with it, Its more of a Modern Warfare 2S than a Modern Warfare 3. lol

There's some videos on youtube of complete structures that have been lifted from maps of Modern Warfare 1 and placed in this one.

·
Can't stand BMW drivers
64 Posts
Just got it today and well its much the same as every other modern warfare, i only get it for the online really and obviously everyone is gonna migrate to the new one...There's a couple maps similar to mw1 but i wouldn't say carbon copies, we should throw up gamer tags for xbox and ps3 and form a bmw driver clan...

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Just got it today and well its much the same as every other modern warfare, i only get it for the online really and obviously everyone is gonna migrate to the new one...There's a couple maps similar to mw1 but i wouldn't say carbon copies, we should throw up gamer tags for xbox and ps3 and form a bmw driver clan...
No i didnt mean the entire map. Its the buildings, some of them are litterally copy/paste from modern warfare. Have a look at them on youtube. :)

·
(formerly Orientblaue36)
1,711 Posts
Rented it for a week,
Finished it in 8.5 hrs.. :(
MW2 all over again IMO

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Yeah i went and picked it up myself. Cant believe how well such a poor game is selling. Its just a MW2 map pack really. I was a rank 10 after only 3 matches too. Thats retarded.

·
(formerly Orientblaue36)
1,711 Posts
I glad I didn't buy it!! I'll rent from now on and only buy a game if I like it..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts