BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought her back in the middle of june off a lad in galway city. haven't had much time lately to throw her up. bought it completely standard. the few bits ive done so far is as follows:

led angel eyes.

coilovers as 3 out of 4 shocks on the original suspension were shot.

hids

pressed plates.

with being so busy lately haven't had much time to work on her either. i bought a set of jom blueline coilovers just to do me for the time being. they weren't in the car a month and a half and had burst one already taking the shock mount with it. still waiting on a replacement but should be here one of the days. items to do to her on the list are as follows:

Get the front bumper and bonnet resprayed. the lad i bought it off claims to have done it before but the bumper is badly chipped and the bonnet was sprayed the wrong shade of blue (i dont even think it is avus blue) and is starting to laquer peel badly.

get the egr blanked and the cat removed.

a set of 18/19" parallels

possibly a remap.

powerflow exhaust.

a full service as its badly needed.

any input or advice would be greatly appreciated :)

heres a few pics (she has been raised on the front since)

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i finally found a set of parallels :D took a bit of grinding to get them on the car but their finally on :D took a few pictures :) the sliver 530d is the fathers. 200k miles on the clock but runs like clock work. that 6cyl unit really is a credit to BMW. :p

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mudguards damage paint so you'll have some work to do when you remove them
These ones won't there only standard one :) the old ones that came on the car were the standard moulded factory ones and they were all cracked. When I took them off they took paint with them :mad: I'll get the whole car touched up when I get the bonnet and front bumper done :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts