BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've been lurking on here and other forums for a while so I thought I had better throw up a few pics and some details on my toy.

I've owned her for nearly 3 years now and love every minute I'm behind the wheel. Details:

2006 330i M-Sport Saloon 6-speed manual. Irish car.
Le Mans Blue
Xenons
Sunroof
I-Drive with Pro Nav
Climate Control
M-Sport heated front seats with the bolster inflators if the mood takes you!
Full BMW Main Dealer Service History

Must have cost the original owner an arm and a leg cos the list of extras was huge.
I eventually decided to get my finger out in recent weeks and get a few jobs sorted. The list includes:
Wheel refurb - just collected these.
Replace the rear window tint as the factory tint was bubbling - completed yesterday.
Front bumper respray - gonna book it in for next week.
Sort an annoying front headlight issue whereby it keeps filling with condensation. Might get the body shop to work on this for me while the bumper is off, unless anyone else on here can advise me of an alternative??
Fit the M-Tech LED Angel-Eye bulb kit. I think this is a great looking upgrade and enhances the car as opposed to looking chav-tastic.
Might look into refurbing the leather gear knob and maybe the steering wheel but that's way down the list.
Will drop it in for a service early in 2017 - wants for nothing apart from a few filters and a quick check over.

Anyway, here are the pics! Uploading from my phone so apologies if they are too small!

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Your car is beautiful, I’ve had my 328i X drive E90 for about three years as well. I’ve had a few visits to the dealer for repairs, but never regret purchasing it for one second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Will add new steering wheel, suspension, wheels and tires. I may do the intake and exhaust in 2020, will send update...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Side and rear splitters... waiting for the weather and time in my schedule to install. Will complete all by this time next year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts