BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Few pictures of the E90 M3 Saloon :)

I have some more from a few trips to Scotland and Suffolk in England but it seems to be only allowing 5 attachments per posting.

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

Attachments

·
E36 addicted
507 Posts
Nice M3, honestly I never saw E90 M3 saloon live :eek:

·
Careful with that axe....
931 Posts
Nice car,love that colour in the flesh,can only mean one thing......M!! I must say that under the bonnet it looks a bit disappointing compared to an E39. You should be in the bad parking thread :D

·
325i Sport
5,880 Posts
I love the E90 M3 - prefer it to the E92 - super:)
Same here
Beautiful car, love the E90 M3, makes you wonder why they never produced an E46 saloon M3.
Good point, the saloon would have looked great with wider arches, power bulge on the bonnet etc

Really nice car OP, better pics needed though! :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Same here

Good point, the saloon would have looked great with wider arches, power bulge on the bonnet etc

Really nice car OP, better pics needed though! :)

I think you can safely bet that there won't be an F30 M3. With sales volumes of the M3 saloon being so low in relative terms, I'd say it'd be next to imposisble to justify the cost. Sure when is the last time you saw an E90 M3 driving past? :p

Better pics? :( I'm getting slagged over my parking and photographic skills. Jeez I'm glad I'm a hermit. :D

Reactions: rebel.ranter

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There's no slagging over the car though, only drooling! :D
Hi, looked at your 630i. Very nice. A friend of mine has one as well and you can never get tired of that smooth I6. :p

Tell me, how do you add more than 5 pictures per post? When I added mine it only look 5. :( I have hundreds. NOT :D)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Cracker of a car man. Have you thought about swapping in some OEM darklines? They're not too expensive and look a lot better and cleaner than the standard lights.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Host them on photobucket then copy and paste the image link;)
Very good.

Also, is there a way to put some text betwen photos to indcate where they were taken for example?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cracker of a car man. Have you thought about swapping in some OEM darklines? They're not too expensive and look a lot better than the standard lights
Hi, thanks. Yep. I did think of the smoked rears. I think the worst aspect of the overall E90 design are the rear lights. However, one's eyes are diverted to the 4 exhausts instead so it takes the emphasis off the lights. Big boobs ugly face syndrome. ;) I've gotten used to them now so don't mind them at the stage.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 135 Posts