BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unsure yet Ken. Depends on what I do with the coupe. I drove the socks off the coupe a couple of nights ago and i really love it. it's going better and faster than ever.

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
SWEET!!!

Delighted you got it, it is a really nice looking car.

More importantly, did you get the gloves???

Best of luck with it,

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm gonna negotiate on the gloves when I get over there. I think it's something i can wrangle out of him.

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
quote:Originally posted by richieno9
Depends on what I do with the coupe. I drove the socks off the coupe a couple of nights ago and i really love it. it's going better and faster than ever.
I sold my E36 to my dad when I got made redundant from my job - needed to get something cheaper to run cos I was doing alot of miles with the new job. Literally felt ill every time I saw it polished up when I'd arrive home in the Honda. What made it worse was having just got the car exactly how I wanted it... I'd think long and hard about shifting the ci, theres always decent options when it comes to buying property!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Beautiful car. Was only looking these up yesterday on autotrader. If you where to sell it on, any idea what you would be looking for it?

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Richie, that car really does look good, I would imagine it was a pleasure driving home??

richie_rvf

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The plate isn't mine.The owner re-registered it to himself.The car actually has an S plate reg.

@Rich...yeah total pleasure driving back...pure comfort.

·
Administrator - E46 M3
1,834 Posts
Whats the TV like ? can you plug in different sources for it ?

Quality parking btw - real BMW style

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Any pics of the coupe Richie?? (hers not yours)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts