BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Bavaria Power!!!!!
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just a quick post to let ye all know about my new business that I have just set up. It's called Casey Chauffeur Solutions and as the name suggests it is a chauffeur and limosuine service for all car transport needs.I have my E65 735i and a Mercedes 300 SEL for hire, with the Merc being more of a wedding car. I am based in Cork,will be servicing the entire country and will of course be offering a good discount to all members on the site.

Could everyone open my Facebook page and click "like" please.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Casey...299038671088#!/profile.php?id=100002334482923

Thank you all in advance for your support!!!!

·
Bavaria Power!!!!!
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the posts of support,it is really appreciated!!!

Oops on the link,thank you Alan_D for the fix!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Best of luck with the business. Nice cars too ! . I would be interested if you were in Dublin. In my experience there is a lack of quality ground transportation services....

·
Registered
107 Posts
Best of luck.
Always admirable to see a new venture in these tricky times.

Getting married next year.... PM on the way

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
I sincerely wish you the best of luck. Having had and lost businesses I know the sacrifice, hard work and dedication needed along with self belief. I always admire people who take the chance.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I sincerely wish you the best of luck. Having had and lost businesses I know the sacrifice, hard work and dedication needed along with self belief. I always admire people who take the chance.
+1 well said, best of luck how is it going for you a few months into it??

·
Bavaria Power!!!!!
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys. Its slow to be honest as I am still trying to get the name out there and get into the market really. I am working on a few corporate contracts at the minute so hopefully ill get regular business from them...

·
I Like Lamp
421 Posts
fair play and stick at it I'm self employed myself plenty of up's and down's the way I look at it the work is out there but you have to chase it hard! best of luck with it.

Reactions: theboyreilly

·
Bavaria Power!!!!!
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's it man,if it was a easy way outta work then everyone would be self-employed!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts