BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pics of my new car.. 2000 E46 323ci. Will update later with spec but pretty much standard bar being lowered, E46 M3 wheels, piano black interior trim, HID kit, sony cd player, ipod connection, hands free, chrome pack, etc.

Future upgrades, CSL front bumper if I can source a good one (or replica), custom M3 rear bumper with 3M carbon fibre wrap diffuser (a copy to fit 3xxx series), M3 mirrors and bonnet. Eisenham (sp?) quad exhaust system and a drop in panel filter.. New cf look badges.

pics are just taken after a quick wash when the sun was out. Will detail it when I get a bit of time and do before and afters but for now here she is (pics only taken with N95 phone)

·
Next Season.....
3,258 Posts
Clean looking car! Can I make a suggestion? Each to their own and all that, but ditch the quad exhaust idea for a direct Eisenmann replacement, and spend any spare cash on an M Sport interior including MFSW.

Enjoy it!
+1

I agree with Ciars, but the car looks great and whatever you do with it best of luck with it. Love the colour :cool:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Clean looking car! Can I make a suggestion? Each to their own and all that, but ditch the quad exhaust idea for a direct Eisenmann replacement, and spend any spare cash on an M Sport interior including MFSW.

Enjoy it!
+1(00,000) - deffo I'd go for a Eisinmann replacement, twins not quads - far classier, anything else'd seem a bit silly!
I'd also tend to ditch the CF badges. Man though, that looks absolutely mint! You have the same alloys as me, only a lot less kerbed! Nice one

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Cheers folks. Yeah I love the colour, next best thing to estoril blue imo.

Probably would ditch the quad exhaust idea as to have it perfect I'd need the wheel well cut out as im told and don't want to be doing that and it doesn't look great when there to wide apart, so a twin Eissenman will probably be best.

Msport interor and wheel would be nice alright.. the one on it at the min is a brand new job.

mossy: not great to be honest.. lost my motivation during last week so going to go at it again tomorow depending how my knee is.. Just in from an hours indoor soccor and Im feelin it.. Fell dodgy in goals on my knee and fairly swolen.

Was in 2 minds weather to dechrome it but I think it suits the color.. I thought about black kidney grills but in 2 minds.. want to see it with a CSL front first off.

·
MonsterShaft Member
540 Posts
You like your blue cars :p very nice car indeed, topaz blue has seriously grown on me, and even more so now after lookin at these pics

1 - 11 of 11 Posts