BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BUSINESS CLOSED! IF ADMIN WANTS, CAN CLOSE, REMOVE THIS TREAD

Hi all, I am pleased to introduce New Horizon Styling to you.

Who we are…
We produce and distribute lightweight, high quality fibre glass and carbon fibre body panels. We also supply high quality polyurethane suspension bushes and other styling accesories for wide range of cars.
We are Polish based company and exist on the market from 2003. In the course of time we gained acceptance on polish market and continuously receive very positive feedback from both private and retail customers.
After this success, in late 2004 we started to spread our trading activity to wider group of customers establishing a wide network of distributors across the Europe.
In late 2009 we established an Irish based office so one of our representatives could be achievable to potential customers in Republic of Ireland and Great Britain.
Our manufacture is very modern and well equipped. We continuously invest money and effort to deliver the best possible quality. We use only top quality materials to produce our parts, therefore the fitment as well as appearance is one of the best in Europe, which we`re very proud of.

Offer…

In our continuously growing offer we have performance body parts for many major Japanese and European sports cars, as well as wide selection of body kits and styling products for cars with less of sport character.
All parts are made to order and can be produced in white or black unpainted fibreglass or carbon (plain and twill) finish.

Check out our official website ----> http://WWW.NEWHORIZONSTYLING.COM

If you can`t find what you want…

If you are interested in parts which you can`t find in our offer, we`re more than happy to make them for you as a special order. As each new part needs new moulds, and making new moulds according to our quality restrictions is rather expensive and time consuming process, your first order would have to account for minimum 5 pieces of the same part. In this case we could offer new panels at the same price level as the rest of our offer.
To complete that special order we need from 5 to 7 weeks from the date of order. That time include preparing new moulds, test batches to achieve desired quality, production of the parts and shipping to your doorstep.

Ordering…

In case you want to place and order, simply PM me with your request.
Should you have any questions, please contact us on [email protected].

Shipping…

We ship by well known courier companies such as UPS, DHL or GLS. All shipments have their tracking numbers so you always know where it is. The transport itself may take up to 6-7 working days.
Remember to open and check the box against any transportation damages in presence of delivery man BEFORE you sign for.

There will be 10% discount for BMW-Driver.net members!​

I`ll be advertising parts for BMWs on this forum however discount is available for all orders and parts in our offer under 1 condition - Ordering person has to be BMW-Driver.net member.

Thanks
Thomas

BUSINESS CLOSED!

·
Registered
452 Posts
I wouldn't recommend buying anything from these people. It is common courtesy to answer correspondence with a call, txt or email.

He's a crook! Thomas takes orders, takes payment but then ignores the customers.

Make it right Thomas. Refund or produce the goods. Shame on you being a site sponsor and all.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Knowing Thomas he's probley took everyone's money and fucked off home
superted - that`s your way of doing business i`d say reminding E46 csl bootlid you took from me to try without paying and then I had to ring dozens of times and send messages to get bootlid or money back.... it took you 6 weeks to return that bootlid.

I never took any money from people and disappeared and whoever says that - LIES!

TO ALL - I closed New Horizon Styling long time ago. I`m still a member of this site (don`t log in so often though) and all stuff I`m selling now is my private stuff - it`s not business related.

·
Bring Back The Queen!!
4,612 Posts
superted - that`s your way of doing business i`d say reminding E46 csl bootlid you took from me to try without paying and then I had to ring dozens of times and send messages to get bootlid or money back.... it took you 6 weeks to return that bootlid.

I never took any money from people and disappeared and whoever says that - LIES!

TO ALL - I closed New Horizon Styling long time ago. I`m still a member of this site (don`t log in so often though) and all stuff I`m selling now is my private stuff - it`s not business related.
Not entirely true Thomas. You called once and the item was returned the following day. After all it was on sale or return. Just so people know this was before new horizon styling where site sponcers. i fail to see how this should even be brought up here:confused: as it had nothing to do with nhs or BMW driver.

What I was refairing to was when you were a site sponcer I tried to pm call text and email you about items that were for sale here, with no response, that and Brian's post about taking payment and no product produced and the fact that the site was down and you hadn't logged on in months I made a lame joke, deal with it :rolleyes:

But cairs is right you were a site trader a long time ago and
But now you are using the site for financial gain, weather or not parts are left ifer from your old business is illrevelent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts