BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Doktor Displacement
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NI-BMW was invited to exhibit at the Porsche Owners Club Ireland annual show in Shanes Castle, Antrim, yesterday. Was a great show with some amazing cars including 2 Mercedes SLS'. Favorite cars for me were the 964 turbos - one of the most macho cars ever built IMO. :cool::cool:

As per usual NI-BMW displayed a wide selection of fine BMW's.

Heres a few pics

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
:eek: some savage display of german metal up there that 740 on the alpinas looks unreal :cool: the e31 is very tasty and as always john your 7 is an absolute credit to you the porsches are nice too :)

·
Doktor Displacement
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:eek: some savage display of german metal up there that 740 on the alpinas looks unreal :cool: the e31 is very tasty and as always john your 7 is an absolute credit to you the porsches are nice too :)
Was a great day out indeed.

I've given Porsches a hard time in the past but those 964's are just awesome. Like theres a few on here talk about stance. 964's dont have stance they just sit on their arches and square up to you until you run away. lol :D

The 190e Cossie was my favorite Merc but also love the old SL.

The SLS goes without saying. But I will say that the exhausts can bend bushes. :eek::eek:

Looks like an amazing show John. All the cars look amazin and your is as sweet as always.
But i have to say im loving that M5 :eek: And the white 80s 911 is mint
Its an M535i. Actually won the prize for best BMW. Now that is a mint BMW!! Spotless inside, outside and underneath. :cool:

A real cracker.

·
Doktor Displacement
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
great pictures and looks like you got great weather as well compared to here in Dublin
Was good alright. Bit cloudy to start but cleared up nice by lunch time. Had to get the old Factor 50 out.

Didnt rain up here until about 5am when I was walking (trying my best to) home from a BBQ. :D

·
Premium Member
2,833 Posts
Jaysis suppose you will want a ferris wheel as well :D
it woud be better crack than gettin turned upside down in an audi yoke..:D

after 12/18 hrs on the beer....:eek:

carnival theme for next year..!!! bumper cars, ferris wheel, bouncy castles..!!!! and a chipper van.....

Ill have a beemer burger please with all the extras.....!!!!!!!!!!!:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts