BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here goes!

I bought this car October of last year, an almost completely standard 320ci msport bar the bbs ch reps with 60k miles on the clock, absolutely nothing on the m54b22!

Since then its undergone many many changes, and in my eyes it's just perfect!

So this is the way i had the car looking ever since i bought it. Absolutely loved everything about this car and i was afraid to modify it in any way because i didn't want to ruin it or anything.

However she did get a good polishing through the months to make that Imola pop! At this stage simple touches were bought for the car. Pressed German plates alnog with yellow fog light bulbs.

My next mod was a simple one, a K&N Panel filter.

Followed by some engine bay cleaning

And finally getting my car laser aligned on the hunter system :)

Loads more pics to come, i'll upload the rest tomorrow ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
she looks really sweet man.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! So the first of many mods was this, the standard exhaust system was way too quiet for a 6 cylinder engine, so i ditched just the backbox and got this instead, a magnaflow backbox with dual 3" tips

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Imola is the best colour IMO!

So big bucks were spent next on the transformation of the car, which included a set of BC racing coilovers (amazing quality!) and new shoes.... 3SDM 0.01's in 18" 8.5j up front and 9.5j's on the back! Also got a set of carbon fibre kidney grills!

Everything's off :)

Shiny!

And then she looked like this! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.