BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so confused why it is so hard to have meetups with car enthusiasts in this country or am I looking in the complete wrong place?

Regular meetups would be cool considering the cars I've seen on this site :D

·
Peter
612 Posts
Check the meets section on b m w h a u s . i e , there is a weekly Dublin meet ;) there's also the odd meet and drive, cars and coffee in cherrywood is cancelled for the moment but there are ones in cork and limerick if you're up for a spin.

You can also set up a meet :) there are plenty of enthusiasts that would be up for it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check the meets section on b m w h a u s . i e , there is a weekly Dublin meet ;) there's also the odd meet and drive, cars and coffee in cherrywood is cancelled for the moment but there are ones in cork and limerick if you're up for a spin.

You can also set up a meet :) there are plenty of enthusiasts that would be up for it.
Why is the one in Cherrywood cancelled? Idiots acting the bollox?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, the site has new owners so I presume they want to develop it. There generally does be no messing at the cars and coffe meets.
That's good to hear! Really hoping to try and make it to one of these soon. So hard to find them in the first place! C&C looks like great craic!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts