BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I have been banned from posting pics of lovely women etc on the Brady Bunch web site [}:)]

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Can I ask who's boss comes up to them and says "Go, keep reading that forum, good man, that's what I pay you for". I dodn't think pics or no pics would make any difference. I really think that over last few months the other forum has become little more than a place to discuss important matters like "Who got a 20p discount off an oil filter last week". I feel that its relevance is diminishing rappidly.

·
Registered
307 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Nev

why so strict, surley lovley women are a nice distraction every now and then?
I agree.
The pics were viewed by the various mods without any bother but when someone complains (as happened in this case) we have to do something about it or those in charge of the club will use it as the excuse they want to close the forum down.
Thats why the pics were moved.

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:Originally posted by kbannon

quote:Originally posted by Nev

why so strict, surley lovley women are a nice distraction every now and then?
I agree.
The pics were viewed by the various mods without any bother but when someone complains (as happened in this case) we have to do something about it or those in charge of the club will use it as the excuse they want to close the forum down.
Thats why the pics were moved.
And we all know who that someone is don't we [:-mischievous]

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doesn't drive a Bimmer on the road only on the track is that enought of a hint

·
Quattro Representative
2,187 Posts
I dont want to mention a name but I have a good idea who it is. Cant see why it would cause offence? nothing you cant see in the daily papers etc

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Personally speaking, if I was working where kids had access or could see my PC, I'd never surf the web. Since its a BMW owners site, it should be generally held that users are above 18, and as such I think that anything legal shouldn't be a problem. Opinion of one person shouldn't spoil anything for the rest of the users...

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And if you are dealing with kids you should be paying more attention to them rather tham surfing the net as I don't think any employer would be impressed anyway if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
quote:Originally posted by mikerd4

fight fight fight

Who are you fighting with Mike??[B)] this is a peaceful site no violence here. [}:)]

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
quote:Originally posted by mikerd4

Im a casual observer who happens to want to watch a bit of violence lol

Ahhh yeah so are one of those [:-bonc01]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts