·
Registered
3,684 Posts
about 1700 calories...

i though it would be more tbh..

·
Doktor Displacement
4,738 Posts
Just had school night pints including a selection of bacon fries and beef mckoys. Enough calories to keep me going until I pass out. :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Autolifers.com
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crazy amount of calories in the beer alright. Went on a 1000 calorie a day diet earlier last year and managed to lose about 2 stone. Biggest thing I did was cut out most of the beer.
2 stone thats a lot of weight! Loosing it is supposedly easy keeping it off is the real hard part they say.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I'm not a big drinker but besides the odd cocktail binge I always drink Vodka & Diet coke.....avg - 50 Calories or Captain Morgans is about 75 Calories.....

People who give up drink always lose shit loads of weight, I lost a couple of stone about 8 years ago so i know the calories in everything :)

·
Clean Freak
963 Posts
Swap the coke for a coke zero and the beer for a bud light - still get drunk - and after the first couple of drink, you don't notice a differance in the taste anyway :)

Seriously though, i was 15 stone 2 years ago, and on new years eve i made a resolution to cut out drinking during the week, and also cut out crisps and choclate during the week.
I also joined the gym, and attended 2 or three times a week for 12 months.

After 6 months is was down to 11st 6lbs.

A while later the gym membership ran out, and beer started tasting really good again, and i'm back to just under 13 stone again now. Trying me living best to get motivated to loose it again but finding motivation hard to come by in these cold months :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
@Mrs Crilly - i was the bloke on the show, it wasnt 21 pints i had, it was 15 pints, and 6 shots, the funny thing was they stopped filming at about 11:30 and i was drinkin until about 4am :p lucky they didnt get me at that hour of the morning :p

·
Autolifers.com
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@Mrs Crilly - i was the bloke on the show, it wasnt 21 pints i had, it was 15 pints, and 6 shots, the funny thing was they stopped filming at about 11:30 and i was drinkin until about 4am :p lucky they didnt get me at that hour of the morning :p

NO WAY!!

Oh my god thats mad, I thought it said 21 drinks :eek:

Well fair play to you anyway and I really hope that you suceed and reach your goals, will you keep us updated, me and Larryk need motivation ;)

Will the public be voting for you at the end of the show, I have not really been following it from day one I was just channel hopping last night, I am sure you will have this sites vote if thats the case!

·
Registered
44 Posts
hey again! cheers thanks for the nice words.

no i wont be on the show again, it was basically that they came to my rugby club and wanted someone who they cud monitor there calorie intake from the drink (i didnt think they knew what they were in for on the night!) it was just a one off clip to highlight the amount of drink and what it can do to you even though u might be fit and/or train alot. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts