BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
087 6343208
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

As Christmas is just round the corner thought i'd do a special again on the parrot ck3100 bluetooth kits
these kits are a excellent job work with all phones and fitted professionally.
i've done a good few members cars on her that im sure can vouch for my work standard and service.

supplied and fitted these kits will run at €180
which is a very good saving as most places charge from €200 upwards at least fitted
all work will be carried out to highest standard at your home or workplace
whichever is most convienient to the customer.
just give me a call
087 6343208
dave

·
Registered
376 Posts
not with this particular kit parrot does a more expensive kit a mki9200
that does support ipod playback but to be honest lately have being a lot of software issues with these..
ah ok thanks anyway its just the misses wants one on her focus mainly for the i-pod.

·
087 6343208
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@320d-------- does the radio say have a aux button on it do you know?
if thats the case i may be able to make one
if not you'd be looking at a hard wired fm modulater.. think they run around 150.. (hard wired fm transmitter not like the ones that just pop on the ipod)

@john--- not sure what u mean.. is it a connects 2 aux in ur looking for but want to keep full control on steering wheel?

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Hi, there is a Connects2 Kit for most of the range after e46/e39 era.
What does the Connects2 interface do?:
It allows the carkit to be operated by the original multi function steering wheel buttons. It means you can get the OEM "feel" for a fraction of the cost. You do away with the little controller & screen. Some people may be happy to sacrifice the usefulness of the CK3900 screen in return for a clutter-free look to the dash.
The Connects2 (I believe there are other companies making them too) interface plugs into the back of the radio (no need to cut or splice wires), but it also has a little control box that allows the CAN bus in the car to "talk" to the CK3100. These interfaces are available for around €70-€80 retail in addition to the price of the CK3100 kit itself.
These types of interfaces are available for Mercedes, Audi, etc. too, depending on the make/model there are different connectors & "innards" so it's not a one size fits all unit.
I will not link to any suppliers of these units as this thread is about Dave's offer which is a fair one I think. I have fitted 30+ car kits to different cars over time (as a side line) & they can be a pain in the ass to do neatly. If you want to find out more on the interfaces there are other carkit threads that I have commented on that give more details.
@Dave I am sure you could fit these units in your sleep along with the carkit, just find a supplier & work out if it is worth offering the service.

·
087 6343208
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Still have a few kits left, it will mute the stereo and
Sound will come through existing car speakers!!
Which always provide a much clearer quality than the older
Type add a speaker car kits..
Give me a call if you'd like to arrange fitting
And sorry no will not tie in with multifunction
Wheel as problems have occurred with software issues!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Cheers, just doing some reading into the kits and want to make sure they'll work with my phone (HTC Desire on 2.2). Do you have any of the mki series? Any opinions on them compared to the 3100? I like the fact that they have A2DP so I could play my music from my phone through the stereo as the AUX sound from the phone is generally crap :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.