BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rollin' Coal
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the perks of my job is on the odd occasion getting to follow our two Z4 GT3 cars abroad and cover their progress. The cars are prepared and maintained by Schubert Motorsport and feature some rather quick M Power V8s. 2010 was our first season where we picked up some podiums, our first win and a fourth overall at the ADAC 24HR Nurburgring on our first outing. Just last weekend the #76 car won the Dubai 24HR with quite a comfortable lead.

Anyways, enough shit talk here are some photographs from our 2010 season ...

(I hope this is in the correct forum !)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Unreal!!
Paddy, you think you'd be up for starting a thread on maybe your hints and tips at taking quality photos of our cars?
There's a few on here who seem to enjoy getting out and getting photos of the cars, it'd be great to learn a few tips from the expert if you had a chance!

Great photos anyway!

Brian

·
Formally Jurrrr
3,327 Posts
Id hate to have your job, no way would I like to go around taking pictures with some of the best cars in the world at the best race tracks in the world. Bet your jelous of the 9-5 guys!!!;):D:D

Seriously cool photos mate!:cool:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
They're so feckin good they don't look real! (If that makes sense and meant with the greatest of respect)

Thanks for posting!

·
Rollin' Coal
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers folks, was hoping you might appreciate them.

@kennedy
I got a lot of requests for tutorials and help so I've started a small section on my own site which I'm trying to add to as often as possible : http://www.pmcgphotos.com/tutorials If anyone has any particular questions don't be afraid to get in touch !

My next task is to try blag a test drive in one of the cars, purely for the sake of journalism of course :D

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Cheers folks, was hoping you might appreciate them.

@kennedy
I got a lot of requests for tutorials and help so I've started a small section on my own site which I'm trying to add to as often as possible : http://www.pmcgphotos.com/tutorials If anyone has any particular questions don't be afraid to get in touch !

My next task is to try blag a test drive in one of the cars, purely for the sake of journalism of course :D
Ill give you a passenger drive in ours if you take photos of it!!;)

Thanks Paddy, you a gent!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts