BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone watch this? Westwood is admittedly cringeworthy with his ghetto speak keepin it real, but some of the work they're doing on the interior is fantastic imho.

Unlike the US version, it appears they're using really good quality leather when doing the interiors, instead of leatherette and vinyl.

Should I even admit to watching it?

·
Administrator - E46 M3
1,834 Posts
No you shouldn't. Westwood is a strange bork, hes seriously down with the lingo. Would love to see him visit a real Ghetto.

'95 M3

·
Registered
673 Posts
Oh dear Ken...I caught a few minutes of this last night and it's the worst programme ever.English people acting like americans.
As for the work well....I think it's all tacky.Last night they pimped a fiat panda...gotta go puke sorry!

Bulbs and Angel eyes here

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I saw the Panda - was rubbish. Although they did a good job fitting the kit. But did you see the Morris Minor (which was also rubbish) ?? The work they did on the interior was amazing i thought - the retrimming was excellently done (apart from stitching Mr and Mrs on the headrests)

I try not to listen to what the guys are saying though... I'd say Westwood was bullied at school for some reason...

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have discovered an even better car program - Overhaulin'

Anyone see it - its on Discovery? They actually fully restore cars without the owner knowing. They did Lance Armstrongs Pontiac GTO , the finished result was amazing... its on almost every night (presenters are still a bit annoying though!)

·
Registered
673 Posts
My new no brainer programme is All the gear..no idea. It's on Sundays on Men and Motors. It's quite funny. They do up the owner and his bike. They bring them to LA and get a full makeover. Quite good and the bird that hosts it is hot! Jenn Birmingham is her mane but I can't find pics.

Bulbs and Angel eyes here

·
Registered
561 Posts
Only got hooked up to sky a few weeks ago, my god that Pimp my ride UK is brutal to watch, i can't believe that Westwood hasn't got tuned by someone yet, he is painful to listen to and watch.
Have to say i'm addicted to American Hot Rod, Overhaulin' and 5th Gear. Nearly every episode of 5th Gear has some form of BMW or other, you gotta say Tiff is a class act.

www.bobs-shack.com
UUCMotorwerks & Forgeline wheels

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah - love watching Tiff review cars, I like Clarkson, but he's not in the same league as Tiff when it comes to piloting a car - at least with Tiff you get an immpartial review.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts