BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Doktor Displacement
4,738 Posts
Here's my pics. Was a mighty day. Some great views but even better soundtracks. :D

The big 7 spent all day in a starring competition with a Ferarri 3.2 Mondial.

·
Registered
159 Posts
That 7 looks like it just rolled out of the factory, e38s are the nicest 7 by a country mile, still looks fresh today fair play to ya it takes a lot of effort to keep them looking like that.

·
Doktor Displacement
4,738 Posts
That XIW 1025 E46 Saloon, whats the deal with the front? Is it a facelift light set up on a prefacelift do you know? It looks odd...

Some very interesting metal there! Thanks!
Thats Aidan, one of the mods off NI-BMW. That car started life as a 316 ES, I think. He has done everything to it. A complete transformation. I think the only thing it had from the factory was the zenon head lamps. Real nice car.

·
He who dares, wins!
2,525 Posts
Thats Aidan, one of the mods off NI-BMW. That car started life as a 316 ES, I think. He has done everything to it. A complete transformation. I think the only thing it had from the factory was the zenon head lamps. Real nice car.
ah yeah i have heard of him over on NI BMW alright, didnt know that was his car. The indicators look to be sitting ever so strange in the wings for some reason. Id say its just an optical illusion seeing facelift bits in a prefacelfit front.

Looks like a nice day out, some lovely metal there!

·
Doktor Displacement
4,738 Posts
Hi guys , just found this,

John / Trevor, what wheels are on the 850csi... nice
If I knew , I would'nt tell you. lol Would not want to be part of such debauchery. :D

I honestly dont know though.

But they did match his shiney max power pedals. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts