BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Im sure few of you know already from my social media accounts but i just said id post it here.

Prestige Car transport is a new joint business venture betweeen my father an I using our fully enclosed tilt and slide truck. Its an idea ive had for awhile and we decided its now or never so here we are. I am aiming to provide a service that exceeds that of most other comapnies out there. I want each job to be tailored to the exact needs of the client no matter what they may be. I have the truck equipped with all the appropriate staps and lashings aswell as protective wheel covers, seat covers, steering wheel covers,shift knob cover and paper floor mats. There are many benefits to using an enclosed transporter over a conventional tilt and slide truck

* you vehicle will arrive at its destination clean and dry and in the exact condition it left its collection point

*There is zero risk of your car being hit with debris whilst in transit

*You vehicle will not be visible to any prying eyes or unwanted attention

etc etc

I can asssure members that your vehicle will be treated as if they were my own. Ive only been up and running for the last 2 weeks and have already been tasked with transporting some very high end machinery and im hoping the response ive had so far will continue. If anyone is interested in a quote you can contact me on 0863242430 or via my social media outlets

instagram: Prestige_car_tranport

facebook: pacmotortransport (facebook are making it difficult to change the name)

thanks for taking the time to read this .

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Good luck with the new venture!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts