BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator - E46 M3
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't forget folks - RTE tonight at 9:30pm

Its about how the dealers have been price fixing across makes, and thus you will never get a really good deal !

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Should be good but I hope they don't just touch slightly on the dodgey dealers and importers and leave you sitting there wondering whats going on like the last few Prime Time specials, alot of name and shame is what is required here

·
Administrator - E46 M3
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw clips earlier today, and showed them speaking directly to garage owners in Dublin.

Hopefully the budget on Wednesday will have good news on VRT also, although I hear its gonna be a reduction of 2.5% for 2006 and gradual phase out over the next few years.

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Yeah and they will get it back someother way they will still screw us for as long as they can

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
hmm... grass is green, sky is blue, dealers are rip off merchants...

not surprised by the contents of the programme - I will be surprised if they get any more than a gentle slap on the wrist for it though.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Yeah, nothing really surprising about the cartel dealerships. However, it wasn't nice to see that girl get stung for 9k after purchasing a written off VW Golf that had parts from another Golf welded to it. Imagine taking you're car for a service only to be told it aint road worthy and it had an NCT cert......great system eh!

I was shocked to hear that cars are stolen for resale through the trade in this country, i didn't think it would be possible to do this in such a small country.

www.bobs-shack.com
UUCMotorwerks & Forgeline wheels

1 - 8 of 8 Posts