BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to admit, after what was an initial hatred for the new 6, its really grown on me (except for the still awful ass on it)

Saw this one on E46 Fanatics...

Would really consider getting one now... thats if someone brings out a new rear end for it

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
how much would something like that cost here - amazing car!!

You know there is a company in Germany (I think) that offer the six with a completely different body? It looks very good, especially to those of you who don't like the back of the 6 :)

I'll try to dig up a picture, I know I have one somewhere.........

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You'd get a low mileage one in from the UK for about €70k including VRT - similar over here is €85k or so.

Try and find that picture, am interested in seeing how they've sorted out the rear of the car!

·
Registered
5,900 Posts

It is a nice car, I wonder how much of a discount we could get for a group buy??

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Theres a lot of aston characteristics with that Latigo CS - I prefer th erear end to the 6, but still not crazy on it... like the front end too. One guy on E46fanatics is fitting a CSL boot lid to his 6, so am interested in seeing how it turns out.

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Excelent quote!!

must check E46fanatics...........

........I could do some work instead!!

richie_rvf

·
Registered
673 Posts
quote:Originally posted by kdevitt

Theres a lot of aston characteristics with that Latigo CS - I prefer th erear end to the 6, but still not crazy on it... like the front end too. One guy on E46fanatics is fitting a CSL boot lid to his 6, so am interested in seeing how it turns out.
How the hell is he gonna do that?????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts