BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Jayson(chippeduk) and Myself are thinking of arranging a day for an Irish group buy. Jayson would come over to Dublin and do live mapping on your cars. I am just trying to gauge numbers that might be interested and if it would be worth doing. We don't have a definite date yet, it will be sometime in the new year. All suggestions on dates are welcome

Martin Duffy
www.autoremap.com (coming soon)

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Jesus is there a day that doesn't go by that I am forced to spend more cash I would be interested Martin but will have to wait till the New Year before I can commit as the Xmas will cost me a few quid and only after buying new wheels also

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Me too - I just bought wheels off some very dodgy bloke who completely ripped me off! :)
Only kidding N, but I am interrested in doing a remap too.

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It will be sometime in the new year no definite dates as yet. And Brian of course we will work out a very competitive price once we know approximate numbers.

Martin Duffy
www.autoremap.com (coming soon)

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JohnH

Me too - I just bought wheels off some very dodgy bloke who completely ripped me off! :)
Only kidding N, but I am interrested in doing a remap too.
Yeah you didn't pay for the tea you skin flint[:-bonc01]

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
sounds good to me, I would also need to know a ballpark price - don't want her to go throught the roof, hitting it is ok but not throught it!!

[:-bonc01]

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
I'm guessing we are all feeling the pain of Christmas, I would have a better idea of when if I had an idea of costs etc.

cheers,

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Between €250-€300 and as I say it all depends on numbers the more there are the bigger the reduction will be. That will be a reduction of between 15-25% on the normal cost price. Once we know more on numbers and dates I will be able to provide you with the final price. Hope this helps

Martin
www.autoremap.com

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Hi Martin,

many thanks for that,

I am definitely interested, whenever suits everyone else, weekends are best for me.

Any information on what gains I/we could expect? my car has the 2.5 M54.

cheers,

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
richie with your car the same as my own you are talking around +13-16bhp. just waiting to get mine dynoed again to find out what extra the remap+exhaust+filter will give me. Ken any word when we are taking a trip down to meath

Martin
www.autoremap.com

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
I haven't looked into getting a date with Westward again yet - mainly for selfish reasons!! - the intake manifold wasn't fitted, so I've done nothing since my last trip down there. I think it'd make sense to do it after the remaps are done for people - what do others think?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Im in to just got the car sorted the head wasent gone after all but the more time i have to get the money up the better cause il be on hollers in feb .

·
Registered
40 Posts
interest

im interested too but i was thinking of buying a apexi fuel controller off ebay for about the same money.

can anyone tell me which would be better.

o and get the finger out, this has been going on for a very llong time

1 - 20 of 23 Posts