Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Date

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been in touch with Joanne at Westward about getting the cars rolling roaded.

If we have 7 or less the 3rd December is available, for anymore the 17th is available.

What date suits people?? Have also asked about K&N panel filters - I know Martin was mentioning getting one, and I might do the same myself. If you want to buy one, they can have them in stock for us when we arrive - they'll cost about €60.

Vote for which date suits you if you definitely want to get the car done, for Other Date you can presume it'll be sometime next year. Cheers.

·
Administrator - E46 M3
1,834 Posts
oh dear - not sure which date. BMW piss up is the 2nd, and I've yet another company party on the 16th...

I don't go anywhere when I've a hangover :)

so I guess "other date" it is.

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
I don't mind what date. The only thing is That I done a dyno in track day performance last time and should probably go back their to get some sort of accurate reading after mods. I still want a filter though

Martin Duffy
www,autoremap.com (coming soon)

·
Quattro Representative
2,187 Posts
fanc going again but the sat before christmas is out and the 3rd im in germany so thats that done for me lol

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
I think the new year would be the best won't be putting my car on as I did it the last time but will head down for the day if not working

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I put myself down for other date, but am going to head down on my own before then - want to see results after the exhaust and inlet manifold separately. So will head down again on whatever date we come up with.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Might save somebody a few bob, I have a K&N panel filter from the M3, only did about 400miles with it in early summer, sitting in it's box since. Should fit other E36's. PM me if you interested.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
All dates would really suit me. I have no life you see. Would love to see what the mothership would be putting out. Not much more than stock I suppose. [:-irked]

p.s. How much does it cost?

Black Kidney Grills
CCFL Angel Eyes
Custom Aluminium Pedals
Stoptech Stage 1 Upgrade
Active Autowerke CAI

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Popped down today to see what difference the exhaust made - was pleasantly surprised!

Made 205.7BHP and 226.9 ft/lbs torque. Thats almost exactly 6BHP over the last time I did it, and an extra 4lb/fts torque!

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
All you need now are soundpipes and a filter to get more ponies out of it

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think you're on commission for sound pipe sales!! :D

Would be too loud for my liking with them I'm afraid - is just about at the limit of what I can put up with as it is. Am sticking a panel filter in it though - doubt it'll make a huge difference though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts