BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above,

Normally id just buy in from my own suppliers but id like to keep the business local so here goes,

Im looking for a set of lowering springs for an E46 320Cd, ideally id like to stick with Eibach sportlines or pro kit but im not too picky.

So what you got and how much?

If the price is right il buy tomorrow or the next day but if its way out il be getting from my own people, i think thats fair.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
not one reply?

·
I make stuff shiney
1,138 Posts
I'd say none of the traders have seen the post... probably just check their own forums for enquiries. I didn't know you could post in the 'Site Sponsors' forum. Only came across this from the 'New Posts' button.

You can PM multiple usernames at once... like a 'CC' on an email. That'd probably be the best way to get an answer.

I wouldn't say any of them would turn their nose up at a definite sale!

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Sorry Michael, only seeing this now. Baby keeping me busy :)

How much do you want to lower the car ?

The Pro Kit lowers the front approx 25mm, rear 10mm. Costs €175 + €15 delivery.

The Sportline lowers the front approx 30mm, rear 15mm. Will need to check the part no to make sure there's one for your car, will need to also check the price but should be approx €195/200 plus delivery.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry Michael, only seeing this now. Baby keeping me busy :)

How much do you want to lower the car ?

The Pro Kit lowers the front approx 25mm, rear 10mm. Costs €175 + €15 delivery.

The Sportline lowers the front approx 30mm, rear 15mm. Will need to check the part no to make sure there's one for your car, will need to also check the price but should be approx €195/200 plus delivery.
No probs dave,

Im unsure about how much to lower it, im really torn between a pro kit and sportline...

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Personally, i think the Pro Kit gives the perfect drop - especially if the roads around you aren't the best!
true..

Although with the 19's on now i really need to get the front down a bit more, its up in the clouds now, which is why im leaning towards the sportline..

·
Registered
206 Posts
As above,

Normally id just buy in from my own suppliers but id like to keep the business local so here goes,

Im looking for a set of lowering springs for an E46 320Cd, ideally id like to stick with Eibach sportlines or pro kit but im not too picky.

So what you got and how much?

If the price is right il buy tomorrow or the next day but if its way out il be getting from my own people, i think thats fair.
We can do H&R springs for your car that lower 35mm/10mm for €175 inc vat.

Alternatively and a far superior setup is the H&R cup kit at €495 inc vat.

Keith

Keith

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We can do H&R springs for your car that lower 35mm/10mm for €175 inc vat.

Alternatively and a far superior setup is the H&R cup kit at €495 inc vat.

Keith

Keith
Got the springs already, this can be locked.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts