BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Lads,

I have 4 tickets available for the Kings Of Leon in Slane on the 28th May in Slane.

They are averaging about €120 each on ebay, but I can't be bothered with the hassle of it, so looking for face value on them which is €85 each.

They are ticketfast tickets, so I can email them to you if you want to pay by paypal (as a gift payment or it will be 85 plus paypal charges) or I can meet you in Dublin city center during the week if you want to pay cash.

Idealy I would like to sell them in pairs of two as two are mine and two belong to my boss.

I don't really get on here much during the day, so would prefer to keep it to this thread rather than PMs.

Cheers,

Enda

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry folks, slight change on this. My boss sold his two to his brother tonight (nothing I could do about it) so there are now only two tickets for sale.

The current state of play with the other two is that 3 people have expressed an interest (in order):

Mossyhennebry- to confirm with his wife yesterday, but haven't heard anything since.
Fitzy- Has said he will take two (semi arranged to pay/meet tomorrow to pick them up)
Jadmix - Has also said he would take two (willing to meet tomorrow to pick them up)

A question for the overlords...what is the forum etiquette on this? I always would have said first to post gets it, but does Mossys post count as a deal done? I don't want to mess anybody about and originally there were 4 tickets, so my original thoughts were:

1st set on reserve until tomorrow morning for Mossy (with Jadmix to get them if I don't hear anything)
2nd set provisionally sold to fitzy

Should it now be:

On hold until tomorrow morning for Mossy to confirm with Fitzy then Jadmix as next in line

Or:

Fitzy to get them with Jadmix/mossy next refusal if fitzy no longer wants them.

(think this is the longest post I have typed in here!)

·
Masher
276 Posts
The fairest thing to do is offer them in the following order:

Mossy
Fitz
Jadmix

Because that is the order you got the requests IMO :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts