BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

x_y_of_z_posts

·
Registered
x_posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ben,

You wouldn't have a pair of front splashguards for an e46 coupe by any chance would ya?

·
Premium Member
x_posts
Hi there,

Im afraid i dont at the moment, but try DaveG in wexford - as far as im aware he broke an E46 recently and may have something.

Thanks
Ben

·
The rasp is addictive!!
x_posts
any chance of front left wheel arch lining? its the smaller part with the hole for the brake cooling duct?
thanks

·
Registered
x_posts
Discussion Starter #4
any chance of front left wheel arch lining? its the smaller part with the hole for the brake cooling duct?
thanks
That's the splashguard I was lookin for...seems to be a fairly popular part and hard to find!

·
The rasp is addictive!!
x_posts
oh i didnt think it was the same bit.
you need one or 2? Afeckin rock the size of my fist managed to go through mine into my bumper

·
Registered
x_posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh i didnt think it was the same bit.
you need one or 2? Afeckin rock the size of my fist managed to go through mine into my bumper
Need the two, aparently my car never had em, only noticed when I fitted the new bumper haha

·
The rasp is addictive!!
x_posts
Need the two, aparently my car never had em, only noticed when I fitted the new bumper haha
you find any? where have u tried. i have rang a whole bunch of breakers. one place wanted 45 euro new i think for one.
i think i found one for 25 in a breaker not sure if he has more than one though

·
Registered
x_posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope loads of se saloons being broken not a whole lot of msport coupes!

I did pick up a round airbag style mfsw though for a fraction of what it's worth out of an se saloon I came across on my travels...breaker didn't know what he had and gave it to me at his standard price for a steering wheel :D

Jus need the obc stalk now and beemerchris will be gettin a call haha

x_y_of_z_posts