BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
Bring Back The Queen!!
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right as most of you know im now the proud owner of an m5:D
Most will know how it all came about but for those that dont here goes. having being searching for what seemed like forever i eventually found something i liked. here is the pictures from the carzone add

I traded my 330 of 3.5 years against it and collected it last saturday and since then haven't stopped grinning:D

few pictures when i got it home - yes i know its filthy but more on that later;)

·
E63 Bmw 645Ci
4,576 Posts
Well wear Wayne , stunning motor , love the heritage leather interior , not a fan of the two tone :cool:

PS : welcome to the ever expanding V8 club:D

·
He who dares, wins!
2,525 Posts
State of it :eek:

Congrats man, happy & safe driving ;)
Yeah, safe driving.... Dont let Fiona drive it then! :D

Well wear Wayne, absolutely love the Heritage, had it in my first M5 and its by far my favourite.

·
Bring Back The Queen!!
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
right so let the modifying begin:D

ordered German style plates and surrounds last Sunday and they arrived Tuesday

front before

after

rear before

after

i also fitted a few bits from my 330 namely the UUC weighted shifter and handbrake cover. now i know its not to everyone's liking but the difference it makes ment its staying.

old worn shifter

the oem shifter and gaiter are all one piece so i had to carefully cut away the knob with a sharp blade.
old knob with gaiter removed

new UUC shifter with no gaiter

with gaiter fitted

old handbrake cover

new UUC cover

also kept my OEM CSL steering wheel:D

before

after (paddles removed this time)

·
Autolifers.com
7,482 Posts
Like I said before, this is the nicest M5 I have seen so far and also the least scariest spin I have been in!

*cough cough Fiona*
Shane if you had of been handed the keys we would still be sitting in the spawell! Did you get your homework done by the way....

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Shane if you had of been handed the keys we would still be sitting in the spawell! Did you get your homework done by the way....
Maybe so but nobody would be clutching on to their seats for dear life or have their life flash before their eyes:D:D:D

·
2003 E39 525i
5,618 Posts
This is a superb car - low mileage, the spec its great on her, for an Irish car.
The few mods already done are great...love the steering wheel.

We'll have to get more pictures when you get it fully detailed. ;)

WANT an M5 so bad after the passenger spin!!

Best of luck with it Wayne! Give me a shout when you're selling....I'll give ye 8k for it! ;)

·
Doktor Displacement
4,738 Posts
Lovely car Wayne. :cool::cool:

I'm so glad you finally bought something because you were turning into a bore! :D:D:D

Is that gear knob a permament replacement or just until you get a new OEM one??? :D

Its really nice to see theres still fresh E39 M5's as theres quite a few ropey ones.

Think you got a bargain TBH as theres one in England with more miles priced more than what your car was advertised at.

All the very best with it.

1 - 20 of 298 Posts