BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I make stuff shiney
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lads,

Just put another order in with Swissvax and they had these in stock this time. They're a good way to try out Swissvax, without breaking the bank. As with all the Swissvax kits, they come well packaged in a carry bag. Inside (again, as with all kits) is the Swissvax Handbook, with detailed instructions on how to use everything.

Inside each kit is;

250ml Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Regular
100ml Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Medium
100ml Swissvax Nano Express
2 x Swissvax Wax Applicator Pads
1 x Swissvax Micro Absorb Towel
1 x Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Pad
1 x Swissvax Handbook

50ml Onyx Wax or 50ml Mirage Wax depending on which you'd like to try. You'll probably get 10-15 layers of wax from these pots, on an average sized car.

The Onyx Discovery Kit is €129.95 and the Mirage Discovery Kit is €144.95

These should be with me by the middle of next week, all going to plan. If you've any questions or you'd like to put your name on one, just let me know.

·
E63 Bmw 645Ci
4,576 Posts
Got that Best of Show starter kit in the post this morning andy thanks

have to say the quality is very obvious the second you open up the kit , it is just class :cool: look forward to trying it out :D

·
I make stuff shiney
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got that Best of Show starter kit in the post this morning andy thanks

have to say the quality is very obvious the second you open up the kit , it is just class :cool: look forward to trying it out :D
No worries David. As I said in the other thread, everything Swissvax is quality - even the literature & packaging. Let me know how you get on with the products! Don't use the Best of Show if you're hungry - it smells good enough to eat!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts