BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ronin
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well picked this up last thursday for herself, 03 mini S,eletric blue with white caps,half leather,a/c and xenons.My sister bought this in a private sale in galway in 2005/feb it now has 88k miles with mostly dealer service history,80% preillies all round and taxed till june. the body work needs some attention as do the wheels and i think at a spend of 1000e it will be a great looking car. later on i may have a few ideas of my own anyway some pics and the first mod to convert the 'ballybogtown' reg:) and yes i know its a M surround i dont care it looks purrity and i have a M so im ok in my book:D :D ps i got the plates of A Z plates great service had them next day cheers lads

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,665 Posts
Well you three better start using the mini section a lot more now, Crills and Michelle will have to change now as well lol

·
Premium Member
8,665 Posts
Forgot to say lovely car and the colour suits you as well. yeah new rims a deffo but would be handy spares for the track

Reactions: Bart
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.