BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 12626 Posts

·
Ronin
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as above a 03 M3 in town today which looked to have a blue nappa interior didnt get a close look but nice to see something diff than the blacks and reds imo, neeeds to sort the wheels he was running on standard 18s:D :D :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
And I spotted a nice 03 D 5***** at my workplace (University of Limerick) last night; anybody here?

And anybody here drive the E92 M3 in UL?

·
Registered
950 Posts
as above a 03 M3 in town today which looked to have a blue nappa interior didnt get a close look but nice to see something diff than the blacks and reds imo, neeeds to sort the wheels he was running on standard 18s:D :D :D
18s are the business:D

There is a silver vert with laguna seca blue interior down the road from me. Also running 18s.

·
Ronin
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
18s are the business:D

There is a silver vert with laguna seca blue interior down the road from me. Also running 18s.
its a coupe would say the cab looks the buss... taught you were on 19 s:) :) :) :)

·
Registered
950 Posts
Strangely there is nothing special about that cab, at least with the roof up.

I was rocking 18s for about 10 months:D

·
Ronin
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Strangely there is nothing special about that cab, at least with the roof up.

I was rocking 18s for about 10 months:D
all cabs look shite with roof up... only two looks to go for hard roof and roof open... that it:D :D :D :D

·
Quattro Ist Für Sissies
4,780 Posts
as don says, while were at it....there is a black M5 i saw in galway yesterday with BBS rims,movit BBK front and rear and german plates. looks the business

·
Registered
199 Posts
I spotted a black e39 m5 today in the UCHG hospital today . A jap spec one the body was kinda beat up . Any one on here ? Rough and ready i like it !!!
It's not the same one you saw though autotrader This one was standard

·
Registered
950 Posts
Saw another Silver 01 M3 but this one is very 'special', it has lights fitted behind the front grill and Cibie lights attached to it too:D:D Unfortunately I did not get a chance to snap it up.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Saw another Silver 01 M3 but this one is very 'special', it has lights fitted behind the front grill and Cibie lights attached to it too:D:D Unfortunately I did not get a chance to snap it up.
It is from Tullamore and the owner is around 50 years old.
He has owned it from new/It also has a load of reflectors
stuck on the rear:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,788 Posts
It is from Tullamore and the owner is around 50 years old.
He has owned it from new/It also has a load of reflectors
stuck on the rear:eek:
Jeez, i thought you were talking the p!ss :eek:

·
Ronin
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jeez, i thought you were talking the p!ss :eek:
i have seen that m3 down the country, i would say he is doing night navigation with it.. the guys normal use ex RUC calivers come with bilsteins and big brakes straight from polics auctions and take out the bullet proof glass

·
Registered
622 Posts
Thanks Mr. Healy....you can talk!! hahaha.....still go the dumbo ears pinned on the derv?

·
E46 M3 SMG CB/Blk
1,261 Posts
M3's spotted.

Spotted a clean looking interlagos E46 M3 around lambs cross yesterday evening... Anyone know it?

Also I think I see Brian's Black E46 M3 Cab from time to time in the Dundrum area at evenings? Will get a closer look to see next time!

Oh, and pretty sure it was Mick's White E92 M3 heading north on M50 last night around 6:45ish passing near Red Cow.

M3's everywhere :D

1 - 20 of 12626 Posts