BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone , I need your help , maybe someone has come across this in the past and can point me in the wright direction
In April of this year soon after a bought the car (08 520d E61) I done the tracking at AtlasTyres in Finglas . Recently I've had a service done on the car and I've noticed that my rear tires are worn very badly on the inside ,I went back to them and was told it could be the camber but this is not part of the tracking , after complaining to their head office I was asked to bring the car back for a check , I was told that it didn't matter that the camber wasn't set and that the problem could be suspension , tire pressure or bushings .
Would like to mention that the rear tires are not badly worn on the inside up to the point that I can see the wires inside the tire.

Bellow is a copy of the computer printout with values before and after the done work on the car

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
spike

i could be camber ,bushings,suspension,check tyre pressure yourself, bring it to a good mechanic and get him to check it out, that tyre on the back left is dangerous, ide say its bushings,valdes is your man.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.