BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
E63 Bmw 645Ci
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i actually used to love COD but the latest one is a joke , especally compared to BF3 it feels like a cartoon :( which is upsetting it used to be a great game but now its like rocky 6 just repeating the same tired old crap

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Yeah same here davy, MW3 was just a really expensive map pack, realistically.

BF3 is where im at most of my gaming time and its brilliant. I played BF2 a lot aswell but this newer one is in another league. :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
BF3 is where im at most of my gaming time and its brilliant. I played BF2 a lot aswell but this newer one is in another league. :)
loved BF2, BF2142 wasn't too bad ..then moved to BF:BC2 - great game and finally stuck on BF3 on-line and conquest maps only ...hate rush :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
:rolleyes: BF3? Is that the game full of those little punks running around with rocket launchers?
TBH, it's good only if you play with your own crew, otherwise ....not :p
not really true, mate ... especially when playing on good servers conquest mode only , mean on PC - consoles are good for kids ...only :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
what platform do you play on rich ?? pc / ps3 or xbox??
On the Xbox Davy, I play mostly conquest aswell, I used to love rush in BF bad Company 2 but I hate it in BF3, much prefer conquest. :D

That said, I havent been able to pick up the controller much in the last few weeks what with a new job and all. dying to get back online there and camping that jet spawn. haha. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts