BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
mass murderer of flies..
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so 2day coming outta supermarket ground was wet from rain etc wasnt going too fast or anything but just started drifting noticed this another time too...is this the norm with r/w drive ...i mean my tyres look bout halfway worn maybe 60 %..i dread to think what its gunna be like when the frost and snow sets in...how much do winter tyres cost im rocking 18"s at the mo...what am i lookin at paying i assume about the price of a 2001 yaris?all suggestions appreciated :)

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
so 2day coming outta supermarket ground was wet from rain etc wasnt going too fast or anything but just started drifting noticed this another time too...is this the norm with r/w drive no not unless you want your car to do it ...i mean my tyres look bout halfway worn maybe 60 %..i dread to think what its gunna be like when the frost and snow sets in. id put money on it the tyres are cheap chinease rubbish a decent tyre with 30% thread will perform better than a cheap tyre brand new ..how much do winter tyres cost im rocking 18"s at the mo...what am i lookin at paying i assume about the price of a 2001 yaris?all suggestions appreciated :) my advice would be to pick up a cheap set of 15 or 16's and slap part worn snow tyres on them should be achievable for 2-250e
ineed10spaces

·
mass murderer of flies..
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tyres

the wheels and alloys came with the car its only happened twice but still when ur not expecting it and theres a 06 car comin towards you its crazy...ill check d brand now...but also my car is lowered a good bit id say 60mm and it looks good are we talking about 70 r 80 per tyre...and had to laugh at the ditch finder bit..coz it was close in fairness lol :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts