BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had issues trying to fit the exhaust to my E36 M3 today. I'm not best pleased to say the least.

The main issue was the diameter of the pipes not matching where the system bolts on. The pipes on the UUC system are a smaller diameter to the OE system.
I am just waiting for someone to turn up with an EVO 3.2 model to see if the the fitment is compatable with this model, otherwise it's back to UUC i'm afraid. I'm very dissapointed.

Not to worry, at least all other products are fitting without any trouble.

The car is booked in this time next week to have my long awaited SSK, DSSR, tranny mounts and Sway Barbarians fitted, so i'll keep you all posted on the upgrades.

Rgds,

Robbie

www.bobs-shack.com
UUCMotorwerks & Forgeline wheels

·
Administrator - E46 M3
1,834 Posts
pretty sure they are identical on evo and non evo. I'd go with the US/Euro compatibility, reminds of the days of trying to get an exhaust for a Honda - US versions of exhausts were smaller in diameter (for emissions reasons)compared to European and Japanese versions

'95 M3

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the issue has been taking care of. The exhausts will be returned, i am pressing for UUC to develop these products for the European market, so hopefully we might have some top quality custom systems in the not too distant future.

Thanks to all who showed an interest in these products, i'm only sorry i can't provide them for Euro spec models at the moment, Cheers.

www.bobs-shack.com
UUCMotorwerks & Forgeline wheels

1 - 5 of 5 Posts