BMW-Driver.net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sick of wasting time looking at shitters, cash waiting must be good example and nothing over 130,000 documented history an obvious plus

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
If you think that 7k is a lot to pay you're in for a reality check when you start getting a cheaper one up to scratch.

·
Premium Member
2,621 Posts
You get what you pay for when it comes to condition and Valdelis car is mint. I remember it for sale and was snapped up quickly (practically few hours as had intended looking at it for daily driver).

When I was collecting parts for M5, I got to see it in the flesh before its detail and amazed at its condition and very OEM too.

To put it into context...
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4173205

My old 530 ragged and clocked and looking for under 3k

While Valdelis maybe close to early E60 money, I think the miles and condition reflect the price well in comparison to bringing a low miler from the UK before VRT.

·
E65 7er E46 M3 vert
412 Posts
Yeah but in fairness 2k more and ud have an m5 and that's What id be having but each to their own

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

·
Bavaria Power!!!!!
566 Posts
I accept the Valdas has a exceptional example E39 but its still a 2001 and €7k is very strong money regardless of mileage and condition......

·
Bavaria Power!!!!!
566 Posts
See Valdas,you have to remember that unless you are selling to a BMW enthusiast like members here,a 2005 E60 will always be bought sooo much faster.

Cars will never reflect the time,effort and money that we put into them and there is nothing we can do about that....

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
Can I ask where or how you came up with the price of 7k are there many similar cars for sale at this price
why U asking :confused: have U seen similar example? i have seen about month back ,on NI plates with same mileage,asking price was same just in pounds plus VRT if U want to bring it here .Check piston heads ,like E36 M3 with low mileage, cost more as E46 M3 ,why u dont ask them why their price is higher as E46 M3 :confused: and should price be in some range only? dont think so .

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
He's entitled to ask whatever he wants for the car.

For what is worth when I bought my one which is lower spec but an individual model I paid more than Valdas is asking for his.

Kceire sold his Individual 530d for 6k which if memory serves me correctly had considerably higher mileage.

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
See Valdas,you have to remember that unless you are selling to a BMW enthusiast like members here,a 2005 E60 will always be bought sooo much faster.

Cars will never reflect the time,effort and money that we put into them and there is nothing we can do about that....
they will reflect ,just not all of them. i have no interest at all in E60 my self ,maybe 535d and different story about M5 .
im not interested in quick or cheap sale,it sells it sells,if no, ill drive it happy for long time ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts

For what is worth when I bought my one which is lower spec but an individual model I paid more than Valdas is asking for his.

Kceire sold his Individual 530d for 6k which if memory serves me correctly had considerably higher mileage.
Of course he is but in my experience You never get what a car is worth if it's a good one it's a lot easier to sell a bad one for more than its actually worth

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts

Hes not interested in car for sure ,if U dont like price U will not ask why is why ,as cheaper are things ,as more time wasters u getting. got 2 good offers,but not as good as i would let it go,and no time wasters,cant imagine if i would advertise it for 4 or 5 k

8,261 Posts
I went e39 shopping 3 years ago and found it hard to find anything decent back then, ended up stuck 2 years ago and just went out a bought one which was going for little less then market value got 1.5 years use an about 16k and pleasure then the engine start acting up for the last 5k before i sold it.

Basically trying to say I got what i paid for!

Anything less then 3 isnt worth looking at, if they were good then people would bother selling ;)

Valdas has his at a price he see's fit to sell, to him thats what its worth and not worth selling for less and i can see his logic. Its a great car and imo is worth strong money.

Still love e39's! I think Dermot (Ginoc) was considering selling his??? Aegean 530d on Mpars :cool:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts