BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Quattro Representative
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there chaps, Im new on here but a lot of the guys know me from the bmw car club, just thought id say hi

·
Quattro Representative
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My e36 if anyone is interested in pics

(still not 100% on the GT2 cf lip after the first one ripped itself off at 120 mph)

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Welcome on board Mike

·
Quattro Representative
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
half you already know me lol
Ill be there Martin around 4.30 -5 ish as I am due in work in clondalkin at 18.45

·
Quattro Representative
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Big debate on now, do I change my indicators for smoked type (delboy and richie supplied!) as I dont think the white style look right and Im not that into the projectors. And do I keep the rear standard m3 type or go for smoked m3 style? or does that not look right. (Ive ruled out crystal rears as I think to pull it off you need a crystal look all round!)

·
Registered
561 Posts
I think the M3 stylee lenses suit the Avus. However, Seeing as you've fitted the black grille, smoked would probably look best. I'm changing my front indicators to the black projector style as i think they look the nuts on a black car, also the clear indicators look out of place with the fogs removed on my motor.....at least i think so anyway!

www.bobs-shack.com
UUCMotorwerks & Forgeline wheels

·
Quattro Representative
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats the big problem with avus, its very light dependant, it can look very dark and very bright!
Just worried if I go smoked on the front whether to smoke the rears aswell (proper lights not spray on sh*te)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts