BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I actually bought this car..not much wrong with it at all and its an absolute rocket!needs a little bit of a tidy up..few little scratches and bit of trim missing but other than that very good.has black vadars in absolutely mint condition. Dont think the back seats were ever sat on!!Planning on throwing the engine into my e30 at some stage tho so should be plenty of parts for sale soon enough :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
I actually bought this car..not much wrong with it at all and its an absolute rocket!needs a little bit of a tidy up..few little scratches and bit of trim missing but other than that very good.has black vadars in absolutely mint condition. Dont think the back seats were ever sat on!!Planning on throwing the engine into my e30 at some stage tho so should be plenty of parts for sale soon enough :)
I'll have the body kit and steering wheel please!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Jeez that's some car for the money

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Is that the one from tramore a few months ago ? Looks very like it. And if it is then thats a very good deal you got there

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much did you get it for? Would an E30 chasis be able to handle that engine?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Was a friend of mine that used own it. Very quick car!

How much did you get it for? Would an E30 chasis be able to handle that engine?
Easily able to handle it. The Hartge H36s-24 had E34 M5 engines in them.

There's quite alot of E30s around the country with S50b30s and S50b32s now and one or two in the process of getting an S54 with no chassis issues :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts