BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 13796 Posts

·
mr. Prawo Jazdy
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post anything from just washing or cleaning to mods or whatever.
so let me start
i took her for a little spin to check tyres pressure:)

·
e36 m3 More Door
305 Posts
went down to the carpark to make sure she was still there :p then walked to work

Tonight I will be sorting out a steamy drivers headlight and fog light!

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
hahah I hug the steering wheel before I get out and then I keep turning my head looking at her while I slowly walk away to the bus stop. Public Transport :mad:
I never look at mine just wash it and put the cover over it and don't see it again until I want to drive it

·
Ice-cream cake
1,872 Posts
I'm still lying in bed,

although what I will do when I get up and drive away will be to set off in first while the engine is cold, creep to 2,200rpm to hear that beautiful unique exhaust note that can only be heard for the first minute of warm up,then hold for 2 seconds and then to 3rd and slowly pooter down the road till everthing warms up and i can BrrrrAAAABAAAABAAABAAABABABA.........:D I'm going to polish her today, washed her yesterday.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Mine is in Kellys so i drove to work in something called an "Opel Astrix" i think and by the sounds of it it runs on stones.....:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I haven't done much with mine today to be honest....drove to my favourite butchers and parked illegally while i ran in and then used my car to transport my fillet steaks and bones for my dog home.

No hugs until shes had a bath :D

·
E46 M3 SMG CB/Blk
1,261 Posts
I drove mine, marvelled at the birds amazing aim to land their doop doop on a white target point every time... it was the bonnet this time just above the headlight...

Sat morning is wash, hoover and polish time if the weather permits...

·
Registered
84 Posts
took the drivers headlight apart and put back together to try n sort a condensation problem. Now off to a breakers outside portlaoise to see if by some divine chance he has a mtech front bumper:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 13796 Posts