BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

13761 - 13780 of 13797 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
The car spent the weekend with John from Executive Detailing for a full paint correction. The previous owner hadn't shown it much love, so the paint work was really lacking. Not any more though - John did an amazing job. Couldn't be happier with the results. You'd swear the paint was still wet on it. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Agreed - and to be fair to them, they actually came and did all the work in my own garage saving me the trouble of traveling. Some service - also went into great detail about how to maintain the quality of the pain work as it stands. Class act.

·
Keep it clean
2,495 Posts
I would love to have this done, how much did it cost you
You can get a DA polisher and do this yourself. Just takes time and patience. The results depend on how patient you are and the quality of products.

I find it relaxing to while away the hours cleaning up the car bit by bit.

Can do a panel a day if it suits you.

·
Keep it clean
2,495 Posts
Yea,they are really lazy gits by getting the car done by professionals that
know what they are doing and get great end results.
I wouldn't even attempt this myself as the DA may find itself thrown over
the nearest ditch if I damaged the paint.
Sorry what ?

who called them lazy gits?

I said you can do this yourself with really good results if you take some time and enjoy it.

Get back in your box you absolute numpty. The forum is for advice, its not my problem you have no patience to try things out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking good ;)!!

I am thinking of doing the same with a standard 320cd M sport set up .Have you had to make any special provisions to make them fit the car? :confused2:

What tyres specs you running? Thanks!

13761 - 13780 of 13797 Posts