BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

13781 - 13796 of 13796 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Looking good ;)!!

I am thinking of doing the same with a standard 320cd M sport set up .Have you had to make any special provisions to make them fit the car? :confused2:

What tyres specs you running? Thanks!
Wheels fit with no problem. Even with the front tyres 245/35 and no wheel spacer I still have about 5-8mm gap between the wheel and coilover. And the rear tyres are 275/30 :eek: The rear of the car is dropped to the max and I still have about 6mm gap between tyre and the arch. So it's all good. :cool:

@DarraghMc prices are very different on these wheels but I got these for 450£ in very good condition and decent tyres too.

·
Registered
148 Posts
When I got the M3 I gutted the interior as it was in a bad state. The door handle on the left in this pic was how it looked:

I got a decent set of trim off Cutters (one on the right) and installed that, it's now wrapped in 4D Carbon Fibre too.

Last week I decided to do an Edd China on it and attempt to refurb the old trim myself. Put a final coat of lacquer on it last night and really impressed with how it turned out. So much so that i might spend this weekend changing the trim back out again!

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Sorry to report I sold the E39 and bought a Lexus GS450h.

Thanks for your help over the last few years, I hope the Lexus forum is as good.

I may be back is a couple of years. :)

·
E34 owner
358 Posts
Fitted my refurbed alpinas in 18". Powdercoated by hytechwheelfinishes.ie, replacement alpina badges and lock covers by frank keanes. Got all clips for the sport skirts, might fit them next week.

I'm more a fan of the rondel r72 I had on last week, but these are growing on me.

Sent from my iPad

13781 - 13796 of 13796 Posts