BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
2005 320i how much

nearly going to but a 2005 320i, 85K miles SE model NCT Feb 2014 now im hearing electrics are terrible on them and they drink far more fuel than a 318, was hoping to buy for around 5,700

what you guys think

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
nearly going to but a 2005 320i, 85K miles SE model NCT Feb 2014 now im hearing electrics are terrible on them and they drink far more fuel than a 318, was hoping to buy for around 5,700

what you guys think
very little difference in fuel economy and what you spend extra on fuel you will save by not having to fix the 4 cylinder engine

im not aware of major electrical problems with them its priced strong for a 6 cylinder se saloon , dont rule out the 325i is well same running costs with a bit of extra oomph

you wont regret buying the 6 cylinder over the 4

·
Peter
612 Posts
Not a BMW but curious all the same.

2001 VW Golf 1.6 SE 87k miles, NCT 04/14, just passed, just fully serviced with full service history from new with receipts etc. Electric windows, mirrors and tilt and slide glass sunroof. Interior like new and bodywork decent but not perfect. It's black in colour.

What would yee say it's worth?

·
Registered
17 Posts
very little difference in fuel economy and what you spend extra on fuel you will save by not having to fix the 4 cylinder engine

im not aware of major electrical problems with them its priced strong for a 6 cylinder se saloon , dont rule out the 325i is well same running costs with a bit of extra oomph

you wont regret buying the 6 cylinder over the 4

Thanks for the reply Gar, do you think 5,700 is priced high for it, to be honest I'm in two minds about buying one, I can handle the fuel economy which I assume is no better that 30mpg as long as the car is reliable. What would you think it's worth
Reg

·
In the HAUS
3,523 Posts
2005 Audi A3 (8P) 3dr 1.6 SE ambition
89k km, FSH. Lava grey, oem 17" wheels. Cream leather interior with walnut trim. Sunroof, heated seats.
only 2 owners.
Really clean car, has had a small bit if paint from parking dings but what hasn't these days.

What's she worth? Will be sold or traded in some time to get a more family friendly 5dr car.

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Thanks for the reply Gar, do you think 5,700 is priced high for it, to be honest I'm in two minds about buying one, I can handle the fuel economy which I assume is no better that 30mpg as long as the car is reliable. What would you think it's worth
Reg
without seeing it a rough guess would be 4k

·
71 Posts
1996 E36 coupe,
323i 2.5,
Cosmos black,
99,000 miles
Leather interior,
Usual e/sr, e/m, e/w,
Just serviced,
Very straight body,
Service history (not complete)
No tax or nct.

Any ideas lads?

·
Registered
195 Posts
2002 e39 m5

1 mature owner from new ( guy in his 60s now)
Uk NIrl car
56k miles
FBMWSH (Bavarian) money no object servicing.
Carbon black
Black/ red interior, no nav or sunroof.

I noticed a few uk E39M5s recently going for big money- thoughts on this - its not for sale but it could be bought.....??

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
1 mature owner from new ( guy in his 60s now)
Uk NIrl car
56k miles
FBMWSH (Bavarian) money no object servicing.
Carbon black
Black/ red interior, no nav or sunroof.

I noticed a few uk E39M5s recently going for big money- thoughts on this - its not for sale but it could be bought.....??
Presuming its an m5 your talking about and guessing its on irish plates id say not far off 12k

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Sorry yes E39 M5 2002. Uk plates.
Id really suggest sending across the water to maximise profit but if your buying it yourself id make him an offer of 7/8k for it see what he says i cant remember exactly what vrt is on them i think its around 3k

·
Registered
64 Posts
2006 BMW 318i MSport
Blue
Manual
78k kms
FSH
Tax 10/13
NCT 07/14
3 owners

Generally good condition all round, aside from small scuff on p/s front bumper & 1 alloy kerbed

My own car, thinking of selling to move up a few years to sell for something similar

1 - 20 of 200 Posts