BMW-Driver.net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Nev
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could'nt help but notice on some of the before and after pic's(lovely pic's by the way) that on the e46 models of ritchie and ken that ye bought them as standard and have added on the sport kit, front,side and rear. I would love to change my kit but have no idea of where to look or how much to pay? any help lads would be sound on where to look. Thanks in advance, nev

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
The best place to get the sports kit is www.mstyle.co.uk (BMW M Style are the company) They'll supply it sprayed to you (with a 7 year paint guarantee) for about €1400 or so. That includes delivery - its where Richie got his. It also includes all fittings, and fog lights.

I bought mine second hand off eBay for €200 - ( front bumper was imola red, rear bumper was primered, left skirt was black and right one was blue :D ) but I needed to buy all the fittings separately, which cost another €200 or so, and got it sprayed for €450 - so while mine did work out slightly cheaper, its unlikely you'll see another Sports kit so cheap on eBay again!! And its alot more hassle sourcing the parts...

·
Registered
673 Posts
As Ken said...that company are great to deal with and the paintwork was excellent. Bumpers come and go off ebay but you'll have to have the patience of a saint (or KEN) to get them one piece at a time.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Well if I get the money she's gone.I've been offered very close so it may be under new ownership soon.
Among the usual issues (mortgages etc) this is having a serious influence in tempting me to sell it.

·
Nev
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
another stunner, i like your taste in cars, the e46 the 7 and now this e36 m3, super stuff.

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
If you are buying a kit through eBay - just remember the saloon kit won't fit properly - sometimes the auctions don't say what model its for - the saloon bumpers have running strips on them, the coupe and convertible ones are smooth

·
Nev
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks ken, ill be gawking for a while yet, the money tree is bare, and it wont be gettin any leaves till at least easter! by then she'll have something else earmarked!!!! i know, i know, im pu**ywhipped

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
@ Richie - Wow, that is stunning, fantastic colour and the interior....!!!!

Great reg too, pity you can't use that here!!

Rich.

richie_rvf

·
Quattro Representative
2,187 Posts
looks a lovely e36, tan really has to be seen to be appreciated though. Not 100% on tan carpets but hey its a euro look proper hard core lol
If your shifting yours richie why nmot strip and sell the extras you will get more surely

·
Administrator - E46 M3
1,834 Posts
not liking the tan leather i'm afraid.

Do like the extra Passenger airbag - but wheres the traction control ? are you going to buy a non-girly M3 ? :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Looks great, Richie.

Nev - like someone said, try Ebay for the kits - I got my ACS gear for peanuts, all brand new in their boxes. Makes a huge difference to my once bog standard motor.

Current: BMW E39 520i 2.0 SE Black 69k to infinity!

Still Technically Dyslexic!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts